Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hey :)

So, to start off with, I'll tell you a little bit about myself (:

I'm Hope, and I'm 15 years old. I loooove to read, txt, and hang out with my friends. I am the eldest child in my family, and I have two annoying but lovable sisters.

When I was younger, I had another blog, and I was avidly passionate about, well, almost everything. Including slave labour, and buying fair trade.

I look back at that and I wonder what happened to me! I mean, now I'm older, all I can seem to think about is when I'm next going to get a top-up for my phone, what clothes I want to buy, what makeup I'm going to put on... It's kinda sad that I've lost all that passion now. I find myself growing more selfish day by day, I always want something new. But there's people out there with almost nothing. I have clothes, I'm well fed, I sleep in a bed with a roof over my head, but I still don't seem to see that I'm one of the lucky ones. Damn, I miss the younger version of Hope.

Anyways. This blog is really just going to be me going on about random stuff. I doubt anyone will read it, but you know, if someone is, enjoy :) I'm writing this for you. And for me :)

xx Hope



6 comments: