Friday, November 11, 2011

Yay! Second post :)

Todays post is absolutely fully dedicated to my amazing and wonderful friends :) Without them, I wouldn't survive. I might not even be here, writing this blog post today, if I didn't have them in my life.

So. Heres to my amazing friends,
Lisa (click on this to go to her AMAZING blog)
Cherish
Sponge
Smrita
Maxine
Katherine
Shay
Cassandra
Ashlina
Sarah
Tia
Priyanka
And it would take forever and a day to write the rest, but you guys know who you are :)

I am oh-so-lucky to have you all in my life, and I hope you never ever leave me, because then I would be utterly sad. haha :)

I would just like to say how much I appreciate having these amazing, gorgeous girls in my life, and of course, the awesomely epic Sponge who is not a girl, but nonetheless amazing. Thankyou for always being there for me, even when I push you away, or get into fights with you, and thankyouthankyouthankyou for trying to understand, even when you can't relate. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have all of you in my life right now, I honestly do not think I would be here, alive, right now if it wasn't for you.

So, thankyou, and I love you all SO SO SO much <3

Please never leave me, because I don't know what I'd do if you did.

x Hope






2 comments: