Saturday, November 12, 2011

So, I actually went to church today.

The sermon was about family and stuff. But instead of me thinking about family, I thought about my friends. After all, aren't friends just the family you choose for yourself? And the pastor said something in it, about how if you bottle up all your pain and anger, that eventually its all going to come out, and your going to end up lashing out at the people you didn't want to hurt. When I heard this, I thought about how I don't talk to anybody about my problems because I don't want to lay all of my problems on them, even if they don't mind. But, by bottling it all up, and not trying to deal with it, am I inadvertently hurting my friends and family by my bad moods? I can remember a couple of times when some of my friends have tried to get me to talk about it, and I just feel like, I DONT WANT YOUR HELP. But they keep on pestering me, the good friends they are, cause they only want to know whats wrong with me. But the more they do that, the more I start thinking about it, and then I just end up yelling at them, or doing something else equally stupid/hurtful.

So is it really better to keep it all in?

Anyways, I've probably bored you all to death with this topic, so I'm gonna finish up this blog post :)


xx Hope

1 comment: